Thursday, November 15, 2012

Husband parenting

I've had the privilege of working every Saturday doing catering with some incredible ladies.

Hubby watches the children for 9 hours straight.

Together the 5 of them take adventures, without me.

It blesses my heart to receive a photo or more of what they are up to.

He's been doing an incredible job and I'm very proud of him and the way their relationships are growing and developing further without my presence as they each grow older.

He often takes our two dogs (border collie x) for a run. Either on the beach or a bush track.

This particular time he took the kids for a back road explore to the wind farms where they had a wander and mini-explore. The mileage pic is how far the dogs ran ;) yeah, it was windy!!

I consider this natural learning also ;)
We don't give the children anything while driving to stimulate there senses. They get to watch out the window, talk and ask questions or sing.

5 things I am thankful for:
1. Hubby looking after his own kids
2. Part time work = money
3. Working with lovely people
4. Adventures hubby takes kids on
5. Dogs receiving exercise that matches their abilities and needs

No comments:

Speak Your Mind

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates