Thursday, October 27, 2011

More natural approach to educate

Lately we've taken a more relaxed less formal state of learning. The kind that can not be planned and prepped before hand.

Isaiah found a baby monitor that was given to us. I consider it junk because I don't know how to use it. I am rarely far from my babies so I have never seen a need for one.

However, this clever kid put batteries in, worked out how it worked and figured out he can put it next to the radio and listen to music from another room. Something I would never work out on my own.

I don't get how this kids brain work but it is certainly not like mine. Any ideas?

So what does this say about me? That I'm not as smart as the 5 year old?! Yeah probably...


No comments:

Speak Your Mind

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates