Wednesday, May 22, 2013

When you teach I am getting it...

Says my 7year old on a regular basis.

He's been learning all sorts of things lately, and later comes to the other parent to brag or share his achievements starting the sentence with 'when you've been teaching me xyz I've been learning it'... And when he sees letters joined together he lets me know what sound they make followed by that's what you've teached me (ok, must correct that word to taught). Or apple starts with a (first word that popped into my head). Or I know the sounds that make the word finished and goes on to spell it to me.. 

He will also let us know that he's doing a good job learning xyz. 

When we enter into a new learning area that he hasn't learnt he asks if this will get him skills. He's interested in learning skills but if it doesn't he does not want to do it. Funny hey!!


No comments:

Speak Your Mind

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates