Sunday, February 17, 2013

#playmatters

Play is such an important part of life. 
It gives us an excuse to enjoy ourselves, experiment and build on what we already know.
I recently wrote a massive list of what 'play' meant to me and I took up 
three A3 sheets of dot points! 

The truth is that play is so many things and possibly different to every individual. 
The fact is, however, it is important and it's now that we celebrate that on Instagram. 



I am fortunate to be part of a wonderful group of bloggers from all over the world. 
They each share my passion for 'play' and recognise it's importance. 

To celebrate all things 'play' we have decided to launch a wonderful group on INSTAGRAM using the #playmatters. 

I would now like to extend to you a special invitation. 

When sharing a picture of something playful add the tag #playmatters. That's all! Simple. 

Possum playing #playmatters

  • If you would like to follow 'Laughing Kids Learn' and see all the great pictures of play we post then click here. I also post a few 'behind the scenes of Laughing Kids Learn' photos too. 
  • If you would like to see all the wonderful photos posted by others then be sure to search #playmatters. 
I'm so excited to see your photos!!! 


Be sure to visit my friends blogs. They are beyond brilliant and really care about 'play'. 


Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Speak Your Mind

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates