Sunday, February 24, 2013

SNUTZ

Firstly, let me take the time to remind you that I rarely choose to recommend products to you, my valuable audience. Quite genuinely I love this Australian company 'Snutz' for so many reasons. In fact, I actually contacted them wanting to share their products with you because I think every parent needs to know about them. They are simply brilliant.


SNUTZ Flip Out COUCH

    Possum received many amazing presents for her 1st birthday and is continuing to enjoy them as much as the day she received them. One present, however, has stood out to be loved by both myself and Possum and that is her SNUTZ flip-out couch. 



    • Wipe clean!
    • Variety of colours and patterns
    • High quality materials used
    • Can be personalised
    • Super comfy 
    Possum absolutely LOVES her couch and is often found quietly sitting on it with her piece of fruit. As a mother I love that it doesn't matter if she makes a mess because I can simply wipe it and it's back to its original clean state. No scrubbing or extra washing - yay!

    I also like it for the selfish reason that it suits the decor of my house.

    SNUTZ Kiddy Up BOOSTER SEAT


    Snutz also offer these amazing booster seats. When your little one is too big for a highchair and too small for regular chair then these are perfect. Mostly suitable for children above the age of 3, they are great way to prop up your little one for craft, meal times or when homework is to be completed. 

    Here is my nephew testing it out - 



    More reasons why I like these booster seats -

    • Wipe clean
    • Safe and secure
    • Easy to transport (think movies and restaurants)
    • Comfortable and come in heaps of colours. 
    If you'd like to know more about the SNUTZ couch or Kiddy Up BOOSTER SEATS please check out their website for more information. I genuinely think these are great quality products that will last and suit our growing family. 

    Kate

    No comments:

    Speak Your Mind

    Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates