Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fresh Canvas

A while back, my dear sis-whom-I-love had a 'vision' or a picture for me from God.

I was standing before a blank canvas and I was painting 'my life'.

It helped me then and it helps me now.

It means as the artist you CHOOSE what you want to paint. Sure, your mediums may be predetermined and your painting instruments may be limited or controlled but the artist can paint the picture she chooses to paint.

The artist can paint bright happy tones or dark twisted tones. She can CHOOSE to be mellow and nonchalant or she can choose to be courageous and joyful.

It helped me to make a decision to be bold and courageous and to paint a picture of joyful promise for my future and the future of my children and their children. Despite my painting implements and mediums.

I don't know about you but I don't want a miserable life full of strife and unreached potential.

I want a life full of Mercy and Grace. Freedom and Peace. I want to paint a picture of courage and strength, love and kindness. A life of promise.

Read that? A life of PROMISE!!



5 Things I am Thankful for
1. Grace & Mercy
2. Encouragement
3. Knowing I have choices I can make regardless of circumstances
4. Having choices available
5. A life of Promise



No comments:

Speak Your Mind

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates