Monday, April 29, 2013

Love Rocks


When I give a mothers day gift I always like to think of something that is
useful and shows the love and appreciation I feel. 
Children like to do the same.

Here is a great activity to get them to do this Mother's Day. 



Love Rocks can be easily made and treasured forever.
I particularly love that these can be placed in the garden and be a constant reminder to mum. 

LET'S MAKE LOVE ROCKS!!!! 


Super simple. The children collected some rocks they felt they would like to paint. 
We discussed the many different shapes of rocks and how they felt
This was a great way to help with language development. 


Set up was easy as I just gave them some acrylic paints, paint brushes, 
water and mixing plates and left them o create their own 'love rocks'.
I love that children can get as creative as they like!!!!! 


My niece decided she wanted to write a little message on her love rock, which I thought was brilliant. We used a black marker once the paint was dry. 


These look absolutely sensational in a garden. 
Great reminder of the love one child has for her mum. 


I hope you love helping your children make some love rocks because love really does rock! 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

Kate x
_______________________________________________

Please add your comments as I love to hear from you. 

Are you following Laughing Kids Learn other ways? Don't miss out. 


Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Speak Your Mind

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates