Monday, July 29, 2013

Birth Boot Camp Class Schedule

Thanks for checking out my class schedule.  I have taught live classes for over 10 years and love it! 

Tell me about Birth Boot Camp...
Birth Boot Camp is a fabulous, up-to-date program utilizing the internet, current videos, and loads of reliable links whether you are doing online classes or a live class.  The 155-page workbook is contemporary and full of information to help couples along their journey towards natural birth.   Classes run 10 weeks.   Each couple receives their workbook and a comprehensive breastfeeding course on DVD.  If one or both of you needs to miss class, or is due before the last day of class, you can make up up to 4 classes online.  Cost = $300/couple which includes all your materials, not to mention all the fun you can handle!


ANNOUNCING MY ONCE-A-YEAR CLASS!
Classes will be on Friday nights and will begin November 8, 2013.  We will not have class on Black Friday because, well, frankly, I'll be in bed early from all the early-morning shopping, as I'm sure you will be too!  The 10-week series will end January 17, 2014.  Bring your calendar to the first night of class and if we have to move some classes around because of the holidays, I'm flexible.  I can only take 7 couples, so reserve your spot today!

Oh yeah, congratulations on your pregnancy and thanks for inviting me to be a part of this special time in your lives.

Contact info:

donna@birthbootcamp.com
817-789-1207

No comments:

Speak Your Mind

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates