Monday, July 15, 2013

Photography Contest Winners Revealed!

As many of you know or remember I participated in an annul photography contest run by our local Free Public Library. The theme of this year's contest was New Brunswick: My City
The winners were announced on Friday and my photograph won third place. 
The New Brunswick Free Public Library will display winning photos from its photography contest at the Heldrich Hotel. So, if you are curious you can visit and enjoy the exhibition. The photograph is also available for sale. 

Read the story. 

award winning photograph

And in case you were wondering which photograph of mine was the award winning? It was this one.
Thank you everyone for you support and encouragement and most importantly helping me choose which ones to enter. It was a tough decision for me. 


No comments:

Speak Your Mind

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates